Sympulse respects your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices of Sympulse (formerly Netvelocity) on www.NetVelocity.net (the Website")and with respect to Sympulse's mobile application (the "Application") (collectively referred to as the Services). It describes how Sympulse collects and uses your personal information and the rights and options available to you.
In this policy, the term â€˜personal information' (or 'personally identifiable informationâ€™) means any information about you or your household as well as information or pieces of information, that, with reasonable efforts, may be used to identify you or your household.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE
When you register with the Services, Sympulse may ask you to provide certain contact and personal details, such as mobile device number. Please note that false, incorrect, or out dated information may impair Sympulse's ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary.
Further information may be collected when you exchanges communications with Sympulse for example, if you submit a request, contact Sympulse's support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
This Application is intended for use by adults and Sympulse does not knowingly collect any personal information about consumers under 16 years of age without their consent, or, if under 13 years of age, the verified consent of a parent or guardian.
LOCATION BASED AND NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Application, Sympulse collects your location and network diagnostic information under userâ€™s permission. Sympulse uses that information to provide you with the Services and to improve the Services for your use and that of other users. Sympulse may use your location and/or network diagnostic information to create aggregated anonymous data and to use such data in accordance with this policy (please refer to the section below on use of aggregated information). Sympulse will permanently remove or obscure your identity from your location or network diagnostic information that is used for aggregated purposes.
OPTING OUT OF LOCATION AND NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION COLLECTION BY UNINSTALLING THE APPLICATION OR CHANGING SETTINGS
At any time you may change which information and how often information is collected by the Application by using the Application’s internal settings. There is no obligation to share any network diagnostic or location information with us.
At any times you may uninstall the Application, by using the Application's uninstall option, or by using the programs removal feature of your operating system. Following the uninstallation process, Sympulse will not be able to collect any further location or network diagnostic information from you.
OTHER BEHAVIOR DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Sympulse collects information about the use of the Services. For example, Sympulse may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that redirected you to the Services, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in. Such data is usually automatically collected and stored in log files of the Service's computer servers.
WHAT DOES Sympulse DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- To operate the Services.
- To customize your experience with the Services, as well as the experience of other users.
- To improve the Services for your experience, as well as the experience of other users.
- To provide you with customer support and handle requests and complaints.
- To send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services.
- To send you marketing and advertising material through e-mail messages, subject to your prior indication of consent. At any time you may opt out of the Service's mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account or by sending Sympulse a written notice to support@Sympulse.net In any case, Sympulse will not knowingly share your personal identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent.
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires of the Services.
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Sympulse has a good faith belief that Sympulse’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards.
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, other illegal activities, misuse of the Services or otherwise to undertake any security related activity to protect you and/or the Services.
- To investigate and address issues with functionality of the Application.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
- When compelled by applicable law or regulatory authority to the extent necessary.
- If and to the extent Sympulse is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information.
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind in relation the Services, or to assert or defend our legal rights.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Sympulse, our employees, agents, customers and others, including in any case where Sympulse reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or danger or damage to property.
- For the purposes of fraud prevention or to protect the integrity of our Services and Application.
- Sympulse may also share non-personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Sympulse, such as subsidiaries, sister and parent companies. Non-personally identifiable information may also be shared with Sympulse's other partners and service providers, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
HOW DOES Sympulse USE AGGREGATED INFORMATION?
Sympulse may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance user experience, to create new services and features, to change or eliminate existing content or services, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
Sympulse may also post, disseminate, or make available to third parties such anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services.
Sympulse only retain your personally identifiable data for as long as you are using the app.
Sympulse may from time to time change the terms of this policy. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after Sympulse has posted an initial notification on the Website's homepage or any other relevant web pages. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website. However, if Sympulse amends this policy to comply withlegal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
Notwithstanding preceding paragraph, Sympulse will seek your explicit consent when the changed policy deviates from the scope specified in the previous policy.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may have rights in relation to your personal information under local law, including if you are a resident of the EEA or California. Below is a general description of the rights some users may hold. In the event you reside in such a jurisdiction and would like to exercise one of your rights, please contact us at the contact point below. If you live in California, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your request, and we may decline your request as permitted under applicable law.
- Right to withdraw consent: Users exercising this right may withdraw consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Data for any or all of the purposes mentioned above;
- Right to correction: you may rectify or supplement the information we hold about you;
- Right to access personal information: Users exercising this right may request access to the categories and specific pieces of their personal information we hold;
- Right to data portability: Users exercising this right may receive their personal information, when provided electronically, in a readily-useable format;
- Right to deletion: Users exercising this right can ask us to delete their personal information we have collected;
- Right to disclosure: Users exercising this right can receive additional information regarding the sources from which we collect information, the purposes for which we collect and share personal information, the information of theirs we hold, and the categories of parties with whom we share their information;
- Right to opt-out of sales: For California residents, opt out of certain disclosures of personal information that California law defines as â€œsalesâ€ even if no money is exchanged. Sympulse does not sell your personal information;
- Right to be free from discrimination: Users may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied goods or services. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your data; and
- SHINE THE LIGHT: California law permits residents of California to request annually certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Our contact information is below. We do not share your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We currently do not respond to web browser â€œdo not trackâ€ signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across websites or other online services. If we do so in the future, we will describe how we do so in this Policy.
Please write to us via our Contact Us page for any questions, concerns or require clarification of the terms and conditions outlined here.